Limited Warranty & Return Policy
Limited Warranty: Cobra Carbide, Inc. does not give any warranty on its products except as follows: Cobra Carbide, Inc. warrants to original equipment manufacturers, distributors and industrial and commercial users of its products that each new product manufactured or supplied by Cobra Carbide, Inc. shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Cobra Carbide, Inc.’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to furnishing, without additional charge, a replacement for, or at its option, repairing or issuing credit for any such product which shall within 90 days from the date of sale by Cobra Carbide, Inc. be returned freight prepaid to Cobra Carbide, Inc. and which upon inspection is determined by Cobra Carbide, Inc. to be defective in materials or workmanship. The provisions of this warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subjected to misuse; improper operating conditions, machine setup or application of cutting fluid; or which has been repaired or altered if such repair or alteration in the judgment of Cobra Carbide, Inc. would adversely affect performance of the product. Complete written information with respect to all such matters, including operating condition, machine setup, cutting fluid, cutting speed and feed rate, must be furnished to Cobra Carbide, Inc. as a prerequisite to its consideration of any claim or complaint under this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Cobra Carbide, Inc. shall have no liability or responsibility on any claim of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, sale, delivery or use of any product sold hereunder, in excess of the cost of replacement or repair provided herein. IN NO EVENT SHALL COBRA CARBIDE, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Cobra Carbide, Inc. makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, except the warranty against defects in material and workmanship set forth above; and Cobra Carbide, Inc. neither assumes nor authorizes any other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with any of its products.
Product Return Policy: Prior to acceptance of any returned items a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) Number must be obtained from the Customer Service by calling (800)872-0841.
- A list of returned tools and purchase order numbers is required for review and approval prior to issuance of any RGA.
- Only current EDP numbers are returnable; discontinued products are not eligible for return.
- Special, modified, or altered tools cannot be returned for credit unless tools were manufactured incorrectly per the customer’s specifications.
- Only tools purchased within 90 days of the return date are eligible.
- Products will be valued at purchase price regardless of the current price list.
- All merchandise must pass QA inspection, be undamaged, unaltered, unused, and resalable, manufactured according to Cobra Carbide’s most recent specifications, and in its original packaging. No credit will be issued if tools do not pass QA inspection or meet the aforementioned criteria.
- All product(s) must be received within 14 days after RGA number is issued.
- A restocking charge of 20% or an offsetting order of 150% times the value of the returned product will apply to all products returned for any reason other than Cobra Carbide error of defect.
- Freight charges will be assumed by the customer unless the return is due to Cobra Carbide error or defect.
- The RGA number must be clearly visible on the outside of the shipping package and on the enclosed packing list
- Please return product with the approved RGA number to: 12650 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA 92503.
- Any item(s) shipped and not approved for return will be either scrapped or returned at the customer’s expense.
Shipping Policy (Returns): You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If returning an item, it must be done in a manner that can be tracked electronically. Cobra Carbide will only be responsible once we have confirmed delivery of the returned item.
- All shipped items from Cobra Carbide Inc. will be done in a manner that is trackable (i.e. Fed-X, UPS, etc.). Once the items are confirmed delivered the sale is consummated, Cobra Carbide will not be responsible for the security of an item once it is received at the shipping destination.
- If an item is shipped to you and you provided an incorrect address, the cost of reshipping the product will be your responsibility.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at (800)872-0841.
- Cobra Carbide retains the right to change or amend, at its sole discretion it’s Warranty, Refund and/or Shipping policies.